LSS founded its maritime security wing the Special Anti Piracy Unit – SAPU in 2010 and has gone a long way ever since.
Services for Nigerian ports:
- Risk Assessment
- Crew training
- Vessel Fortification
- Armed commandos safeguarding 24/7
B. West Africa:
- SAPU Liaison with local Armed Guards
- Patrol boats inbound – outbound from Nigerian ports
- K-9 inspection for stowaways
Track record & Reliability
Our safeguarded partners include Oil and Gas majors, major dry bulk charterers as well as major managing and shipping companies in over 30 countries.
Certifications & Audits
LSS – SAPU is a firm supporter of certifications and audit procedures as per below:
- Exxon – Mobil Approved PMSC
- V Ships Approved PMSC
- Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement approved PMSC
- Oldendorff carriers approved PMSC
- Angelicoussis Group approved PSMC
- BIMCO Associate PMSC member
- ISO 28007-1:2015
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001
- ICoCA member
- Well known to all I.G. P&I Clubs
- Unique arrangement with Lloyd’s Underwriters for War Risk, Loss of Hire and Kidnap & Ransom covers
- In cooperation with all popular Flag Registries
Considering the above we have repeatedly gained the title of “the Best Benefit/Cost ratio PMSC in the industry”.
For your further guidance we have an overall presentation of our Company granting you the opportunity to appraise the aforementioned hard gained title.
WHO WE WORK FOR